Option 1: Use Trenz Electronic Reference Design with local board part file
Trenz Electronic will provide latest board part files at first with the newest reference designs.
- Download the reference design from the corresponding download area of the Trenz Electronic Product
- Since 2018.3 special "Module Selection Guide" is included into "_create_win_setup.cmd" and "_create_linux_setup.sh"
- Unzip download (use short directory name)
- Execute "_create_win_setup.cmd" or "_create_linux_setup.sh" (depending on the used OS)
- Follow instruction on the console window
- (optional) Select Vivado Installation path and Version (will be possible in the expected version wasn't found on Xilinx installation path)
- Console will show a list of available assembly versions (board files) for the reference design:
- Select ID number to select the board or use filter function to reduce the table with one of the other categories from the table header
- Verify selection and create project
Option 2: Xilinx Git Hub for Vivado
Board Files for Trenz Electronic Modules will be available on Xilinx Git Hub store for Vivado
2020.1 and newer
Trenz Electronic will update board files which are available the Github regularly, but latest board part files tested with the corresponding Vivado version will be still delivered first with the reference designs.
Xilinx Git Hub Link: https://github.com/Xilinx/XilinxBoardStore
- Open Vivado
- Select download path for Git Hub Store (got to Tools → Settings):
- Open XHub Store and select "Boards" Tab
- Go to the device category of your Trenz Electronic SoC/FPGA Module, select the device and press Download Button
- Installed Board files will be marked with the green check mark.
Option 3: Install into a User Repository