Command files for execution will be generated with "_create_win_setup.cmd" on Windows OS and "_create_linux_setup.sh" on Linux OS.
Since 2018.3 special "Module Selection Guide" is included into "_create_win_setup.cmd" and "_create_linux_setup.sh"
- Execute "_create_win_setup.cmd" or "_create_linux_setup.sh"
- Select "Module Selection Guide" (press "0" and Enter)
- Follow instructions
For older Reference Designs:
- open generated "design_basic_settings.cmd/sh" in the main project folder with text editor and set correct vivado path and board part number
- run "vivado_create_project_guimode.cmd/sh"
- Project will be generate and open automatically (additional optional TE TCL - functions are available).
- Detailed Description description how to use the reference design are written available on Project Delivery - Xilinx devices
- All 2017.2 and newer reference designs has also a Wiki documentation, see links on TE Reference Designs Overview
Option 2 Create Trenz Electronic reference project with Vivado TCL-shell: