- Create a new IP Location.
- Double-click IBERT 7 series GTP (or GTX).
- Define the new IBERT. Set the LineRate, select the DataWidth, the Quad count, select the the Refclk and the Clock Source.
- Generate the Core.
- Right-click the IP in the Sources view, choose "Open IP Example Design".
- A new project with the IBERT example design will be created and opened.
- Generate Bitstream. Open and view the completed design.
- Testing with Hardware
- LogiCORE IP Integrated Bit Error Ratio Tester (IBERT) for 7 Series GTP Transceivers v3.0 (pg133)
- LogiCORE IP Integrated Bit Error Ratio Tester (IBERT) for 7 Series GTX Transceivers v3.0 (pg132 )