TE0705 is "downgraded" version from TE0701 as little as possible has been changed in functionality (except the functionality that was removed).
Changes form TE0701
- PMOD connectors changed to IDC headers
- FMC connector removed and replaced by two dual-row 100 mil pin-headers
- HDMI removed completely
- CL connector removed
- USB connector position changed
- 5 pin header support added on both USB interfaces
- 12V DC power input connector changed to different type
Use with TE0715-xx-30-xx
For use with TE0715-xx-30-xx or any other 4x5 Module that has some banks without 3.3V tolerance the I/O voltage must be changed by moving the jumper J21 to position "VADJ".It may be requried to update the CPLD on TE0705 first.