- Set JTAGEN dip switch S2-4 ON
- Connect signals: TCK, TDO, TMS, TDI, Ref. I/O-voltage (3.3V), GND to your quartus compatibel programmer, e.g. use ARRow USB Programmer2 TEI0004.
- Connect 12V to 6pin PCIe ATX connector J15 to power up board
Include Page Intel MAX 10 Firmware Update
- Quartus Prime Software (Lite version sufficient, available for free here)
- Quartus Prime compatible JTAG programmer:
- ARROW USB Programmer2 hardware is fully compatible with Quartus Programmer both on Windows and Linux platforms. One time installation of Arrow USB Programmer2 is required. Arrrow USB Programmer2 or newer setup files are available on our download page: ARROW USB Programmer2.
- Any other JTAG Programmer compatible with Quartus Prime.
- Firmware suitable for device.
Firmware Update - General Procedure
- Connect only one JTAG device to host PC.
- Close all other JTAG programs, like Xilinx tools (on WinOS check hw_server.exe is terminated).
Intel MAX 10 Firmware Update