This Trenz Electronic Starter Kit consists of a TE0808 module on a TEBF0808 base board in Mini-ITX Enclosure. See shop link for detailed content.
- TE0808 - UltraSoM+ - Wiki with TRM, reference projects, application notes and more
- TE0808 Resources - Links to all TE0808 Resources
- TEBF0808 - Wiki with TRM, application notes and more
- TEBF0808 Resources - Links to all TEBF0808 Resources
- TE0790 - XMOD - Wiki with TRM, application notes and more
- TE0790 Resources - Links to all TE0790 Resources
- Vivado/SDK/SDSoC - Short instructions for Vivado, SDK, SDSoC
- Project Delivery - General descriptions of reference designs and content
- TE0808 Download Area - contains various reference designs, schematics, hardware designs, 3D models and more
- TEBF0808 Download Area - contains schematics, hardware designs, 3D models and more
- TE0790-XMOD Download Area - contains firmware with projects, schematics, hardware designs, 3D models and more
- TE Master Pinout - Excel Sheet as Pinout-Viewer and XDC-Generator
- Shop TE0808-Starter-Kit - contains prices, available stock, disposability, scope of delivery and more
Xilinx Software and Driver
- Vivado Design Suite - Xilinx Design Software with JTAG drivers and documentation
- Xilinx Download Area - All Xilinx Software, Device Models and Libraries
ES devices are not included in all Vivado versions, for ES1 only:
activate beta device see: FAQ - How can I activate beta devices?
For all Starter Kit's shipped before 2017-06-21:
Enclosure Power and HD LED was swapped on connector. See "Enclosure Power Button, Reset Button, HDD LED and Power LED" section for correct connection.
- TEBF0808 Getting Started - Basic note to start up Carrier with TE080x modules
Starter Kit Basic
Main Power Enclosure Location
Power Button , Reset Button, HDD LED and Power LED Enclosure Location
Default DIP Switch Settings
(with green dot)
SI5345 NVM Programming
SI5345 NVM on the module is not programmed on factory, so modified FSBL is needed to get running output CLKS.
It is possible to program NVM of the SI5345 2 times, see Si5345
Starter Kit Cable Connection
Starter Kit will be shipped with all cable connected.