Since 2018.3 special "Module Selection Guide" is included into "_create_win_setup.cmd" and "_create_linux_setup.sh"
- Check <design_name>/board_files/<board_series>_board_files.csv for available board part of the reference design:
- The table shows all available board parts, which are delivered with the reference design
- Unique ID for every board file in the project delivery
- "PRODID" is the whole article name, latest reference design are available with all variants
- "PARTNAME is the FPGA device setting of Vivado for the assembly variant
- is the
- corresponding board part file, which is used, files location is in "./board_files/<basename>/<Xil file id>/"
- SHORTNAME" is the name for the board part specific sub folders in the reference design
- ZYNQFLASHTYP" is the setting to configure the Flash via SDK
- FPGAFLASHTYP" is the setting to configure the Flash via Vivado (first part only), the second and third part are QSPI mode and memory size in MB
- "PCB_REV" is supporte PCB Revision
- DDR_SIZE" is
- DDR size if available
-"FLASH_SIZE" is Flash size if available
-"EMMC_SIZE" is eMMC size if available
-"OTHERS" other HW notes
-"NOTES" additional notes
-"DESIGN" filter for the reference design usage
- Check your order number and/or TE shop page to get module information of your PCB:
- https://shop.trenz-electronic.de/en/Products/Trenz-Electronic/<device familie>/<TE module serie>
- "Model Overview" shows the basic difference between the assembly options, in the most cases different footprint compatible FPGAs or RAM size. Assembly options (like different connector) which has no affect on board parts settings, has no separate board part files.
- Select your board part file on design_basic_settings.cmd/sh:
Use unique name from CSV list (see 1.)
- Unique names are ID or PRODID (in the most cases) or BOARDNAME or SHORTNAME
- Revision number of the PRODID is the last one, which was available on last board part update. If there is no special board part for older revisions, this will be backward compatible. Please verify this on Vivado, see 4.
See Reference Design: Getting Started for more details.
- Create Vivado Project with vivado_create_project_guimode.cmd/sh
- Verify your board part selection on Vivado "Project Summary" tap: