Our reference design scrips provide all necessary steps for a local board part installation and PS-Initialization.
- Project Delivery #QuickStart
- Project Delivery #Initialise TE-scripts on Vivado/LabTools
- Project Delivery #Block Design Conventions
For manual Initialization use following description.
Zynq PS-Initialization (7Series/UltraScale+)
- Install Board Parts, see: Board Part Installation
- Create Project with Board Part
- Create Block-Design and add Zynq-Processing System
- Run Block Automation
- PS configuration is finished with basic Settings:
- Some Reference Design contains carrier board extension, located in the subfolder <board_parts>/carrier_extension. These Scripts must be source manually on the TCL-Console after "Block-Design Automation"