The Trenz Electronic Starter Kit consists of a TE0808 module on a TEBF0808 base board in Mini-ITX Enclosure. See Shop Link for detailed content.
TE0808 UltraSOM+ - Wiki with TRM, reference projects, application notes and more
TE0790-XMOD FTDI JTAG Adapter - Wiki with settings and configurations
Vivado/SDK/SDSoC - Short instructions for Vivado, SDK, SDSoC
Project Delivery - General descriptions of reference designs and content
TE0808 Download Area - contains various reference designs, schematics, hardware designs, 3D models and more
TEBF0808 Download Area - contains schematics, hardware designs, 3D models and more
TE0790-XMOD Download Area - contains firmware with projects, schematics, hardware designs, 3D models and more
TE Master Pinout - Excel Sheet as Pinout-Viewer and XDC-Generator
Shop TE0808-Starter-Kit - contains prices, order number, content...
Xilinx Software and Driver
Vivado Design Suite - Xilinx Design Software with JTAG drivers and documentation
Xilinx Download Area - All Xilinx Software, Device Models and Libraries
Connect cold-device plug with power supply and set power switch to on.
- Connect JTAG-USB cable with host PC. (Cable from XMOD on marker 25 of TEBF0808-REV2 Component Location picture)
- Insert SD-Card with predefined example into SD-Card slot.
- open Serial Console:
- COM Port: for correct number see device manager
- Press Core V1 Mini-ITX case power on button.
- Press Core V1 Mini-ITX reset button to start boot process
- Linux login:
- User Name:root
For ES1 only: