- Assembled EDDP Kit, consisting of TEC0053 with a motor, connected to Arty Z7-10 or Arty Z7-20 board, and a power supply.
- A network cable for connecting the Arty Z7-10 to LAN (Local Area Network).
- A wired LAN.
- A computer capable of running a web browser, that is connected to the LAN.
- Recommended: Micro-USB cable and serial terminal program.
Steps to start motor
- Copy files from SDSoC/SD_Card/arty_z7_10 to the SD card
- Modify init.sh and focserver.conf to suit your needs.
- Power up the Arty Z7 10 board and note the IP address (either DHCP logs or serial console). If there are no DHCP server answering, default of 192.168.42.123 will be used after 10 second timeout.
- Point a web browser to the IP address of the board. A FOC control panel appears.
- Click button "Motor" to start the motor.
- To enable live charts, enable checkbox