1. Check the requirements
- An EDDP Kit.
- A network cable.
- A wired LAN.
- A computer capable of running a web browser, that is connected to the LAN.
- Micro-USB cable
- Serial terminal program; for example Putty available at https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html or TeraTerm available at https://ttssh2.osdn.jp/index.html.en.
2. Assemble the demo setup
- Connect the Arty Z7 board Pmod connectors JA, JB to the corresponding Pmod connectors J8,J9 on the TEC0053 board.
- Insert the SD card to the slot on the underside of Arty Z7.
- Connect the power supplies to the Arty Z7 and to the TEC0053.
- Check the motor connection.
- Check the encoder connection.
- Check that the jumpers on the connector J13 on the TEC0053 match the description of the configuration "Single" printed next to the connector.
3. Steps to start motor in the demo setup
- Copy files from SDSoC/SD_Card/arty_z7_10 to the SD card
- Modify init.sh and focserver.conf to suit your needs.
- Power up the Arty Z7 10 board and note the IP address (either DHCP logs or serial console). If there are no DHCP server answering, default of 192.168.42.123 will be used after 10 second timeout.
- Point a web browser to the IP address of the board. A FOC control panel appears.
- Click button "Motor" to start the motor.
- To enable live charts, enable checkbox