This Trenz Electronic Starter Kit consists of a TE0803 module on a TEBF0808 base board in Mini-ITX Enclosure. See shop link for detailed content.
- TE0803 - UltraSoM+ - Wiki with TRM, reference projects, application notes and more
- TE0803 Resources - Links to all TE0803 resources
- TEBF0808 - Wiki with TRM, application notes and more
- TEBF0808 Resources - Links to all TEBF0808 resources
- TE0790 - XMOD - Wiki with TRM, application notes and more
- TE0790 Resources - Links to all TE0790 resources
- Vivado/SDK/SDSoC - Short instructions for Vivado, SDK, SDSoC
- Project Delivery - General descriptions of reference designs and content
- TE0803 Download Area - contains various reference designs, schematics, hardware designs, 3D models and more
- TEBF0808 Download Area - contains schematics, hardware designs, 3D models and more
- TE0790-XMOD Download Area - contains firmware with projects, schematics, hardware designs, 3D models and more
- TE Master Pinout - Excel sheet as pinout viewer and XDC generator
- Shop TE0803-Starter-Kit - contains prices, available stock, disposability, scope of delivery and more
Xilinx Software and Driver
- Vivado Design Suite - Xilinx Design Software with JTAG drivers and documentation. Vivado Webpack XCZU3CG/EG support will be available from Version 2017.1 .
- Xilinx Download Area - All Xilinx software, device models and libraries
ES devices are not included in all Vivado versions, for ES1 only:
activate beta device see: FAQ - How can I activate beta devices?
For all Starter Kits shipped before 2017-06-21:
Enclosure power and HD LED was swapped on connector. See "Enclosure Power Button, Reset Button, HDD LEDand Power LED" section for correct connection.
TEBF0808 Getting Started - Basic note to start up Carrier with TE080x modules
Starter Kit Basic
Main Power Enclosure Location
Power Button , Reset Button, HDD LED and Power LED Enclosure Location
Default DIP Switch Settings
(with green dot)
Starter Kit Cable Connection
Starter Kit will be shipped with all cable connected.